Swing Low Sweet Chariot

Hello All, I am a week out of surgery and...

Hello All,
I am a week out of surgery and can't really say yet whether I'm pleased. I wasn't a very busty woman to begin with yet; after babies my breast "swung low sweet chariot" and I needed a change. My left breast was about a size larger than my right because I nursed mostly via my right breast. Initially my doctor and I decided that he would remove breast tissue from the larger breast to make them more symmetrical however; last minute we decided that the bigger boob was to luscious to destroy so he suggested that he liposuction fat from my oblique and place it into my smaller breast to try to even them out. Well......I'm still really swollen but the bigger boob still appears bigger and perfectly shaped YET, the smaller boob looks CRAZY! It's deformed looking to me. I won't even let my husband see them. My right breast is super full at the top and on the side near my armpit but the bottom is deflated. I just don't get it. The doctor claims that when things settle they will look more symmetric and I'll be pleased. Has anyone had an ugly breast turn into a butterfly? I guess I just wanted and needed to share with people experiencing my journey.
Thanks in Advance
XOXO

Photos

I'll be posting photos of my healing journey. Here goes....my right breast is starting to take shape ????.
Macon Plastic Surgeon

He's the best doctor ever. His personality is amazing and he's well educated in his field.