32 Year Old Mother of 2.

The truth about breast reduction!!! I thought I...

The truth about breast reduction!!! I thought I had done all the research there was to know. Night before Surgery couldn't eat or drink after midnight. Surgery was at 4 in the evening. OK they do put a tube down your throat. Surgery was about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. You really can't do anything for yourself. I had drain tubes so they really limited my arm movement and range of motion. I took the tape off a week later. Little did I know I had staples. My surgeon did not tell me I had Staples!!! I freaked out.

I am 3 weeks post op (Feb 9 2016) I feel so much better

I feel a lot better the soreness in my neck is gone. My under arms are still swollen and still are a little tender. I just got my staples out yesterday. Omg my boobs feel so much better they brought so much discomfort.

OK here are the pictures of my process thus far. Please comment below your opinion on how they look and what size they look to y'all. My size before was a F.
Dr. Syribey

He is a nice doctor but it was very brief. I guess because I didn't know what questions to ask. After surgery after my one week follow up they were acting like I shouldve been up running a marathon...I felt like crap. My breast was heavy and my neck was hurting.