Just Do It! - Macon, GA

I went with 600CC Silicone Gel Implants under the...

I went with 600CC Silicone Gel Implants under the muscle. They felt more "real" to me and even more now that theyre in! Anethesia was not bad at all, We went over everything again the morning of the procedure. Keep in mind the shape of your breasts will just be enlarged...this isnt magic. I expected magic because i hated my breasts before...but the general shape and nipple placement is still the same. Although it looks much much much better now that they are enlarged. Very happy with them now. If you're like me and this is something you have contemplated for a very long time, just do it!! It is so worth it in the end.

Update:

I wasnt sure how long of a post I could initially write so I tried to keep it short and simple. Before BA I wore a 34A, but honestly without a padded bra I was probably a AA...I wouldnt know because I have worn padded bras since Ive had boobs I think! Which is another thing I would like to add, If you are used to wearing a padded bra and have BA, you may not be as happy with the results in clothing because youre already used to a fake image from the bra- just try to remember (I have to remind myself) Now its YOUR boobs and not a bra! I was fitted at VS right after christmas (I had surgery on Nov 27th) and fitted as a 34DDD. I dont feel that big. especially compared to all my naturally endowed friends...but after spending the $$ Its nice to hear that! Ha. I think realistically I am probably a 34D... in non VS bras. Maybe a 34DD... I Will keep adding as I can think of things or get questions! Thanks for reading guys! :)

Pre BA Picture

April 2016

So here I am years after my surgery and I'm happier than ever. If this is something you have wanted to do, go ahead and do it. You won't have regrets. I have been settled and fluffy for a long time. Most people can't even tell that mine are fake. I guess because they no longer sit high. I'm very happy. :)
Macon Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Powell and his staff are amazing! Nothing short of amazing. I was very pleased with everything.