I Am 32 Years Old, 2 Kids . Recently Lost 20 Pounds, Leaving my B Cup Size a Very Deflated small B

I am a 32 year old mother of two. I had a hard...

I am a 32 year old mother of two. I had a hard time convincing my husband to get this done, but I won in the long run. I wanted to repair my sad boobs back to their youthful state. After breastfeeding two kids and losing 20 pounds my boobs have become deflated and sad. I was a perfect size b until I lost the weight and now they are just flat a very deflated on top.

Day4

Today I am moving around a whole lot better. Still very swollen and ready to wear a bra!

4th night

Feeling anxious to get back into a bra and getting things done especially with Christmas approaching. I took my tape off and recovered my incisions with new tape. They were bloody so I hope I was okay in doing that.

Day 6

The swelling has gone down a lot but they are still very tight. I hope I'm not having boob greed but I find myself hoping they don't go down too much more other than dropping. I have to go back to work tomorrow so I am going to try to get through this day without pain Meds. Maybe a Tylenol. I am also going to walk in the treadmill for a bit. I promise I will go very slow, I'm just getting restless and thanksgiving food is catching up with me.

First day of work

So I tried to go without pain Meds because of driving and the type of job I have I have to be on my feet a lot. I caved and took half of my Percocet and the other half after lunch. I didn't tell very many people at work what I was doing so I tried to play off the pain. It wasn't easy. I came straight home and got in my pjs to rest.

Before and after comparison

1 week old boobies!!!

I had my post op appointment today and got the green light to begin massaging. I was also told I had to wait another week to get back into the gym and 2 more weeks before I can do anything to get my heart rate up. In 3 weeks I can begin with light weights. This is going to be tough on me because I feel like I am already turning into jelly. I am excited today is the first day that I wasn't super uncomfortable with tightness in my chest. I know they are still swollen but I can hardly stand not going shopping for new bras! I have ordered a few on Amazon that have come in and to my surprise the small is too small!!!! This has never happened to me before! It could also just be the brand;)
I love reading all of your blogs and obsessing over if I went with the right size or not. I keep reading about boob greed and it is REAL people!! My husband doesn't like large boobs so I know deep down I made the right choice ( I have to keep reminding myself that). Anyway here are my one week old pictures of changes. I like seeing how others change day by day in the first few days/weeks/months, so even though it seems absolutely crazy for me to upload naked pictures, I know how much it helps us in making decisions and being sure we are healing right.

3 weeks in boobland!!!

Still experiencing sensitivity and a little pain when trying to bend over to pick things up. I'm happy with them and am still so happy I did it!
Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell was wonderful and very informative about what to expect.