Best Procedure Ever! Macomb, MI

I have been a patient at Allure Medical Center for...

I have been a patient at Allure Medical Center for over a year. I originally went to have my varicose veins put under control and to have a fatty tumor removed from my back. During one if my visits, I picked up a brochure for combituck. Not knowing a whole lot about the procedure, I came to this sight in hopes to gain some insight. Must to my surprise, I found a barrage of potential patients and doctors from other states bashing the facility itself. First off, the Allure Medical Spa is a full hospital with very qualified doctors and support staff. It is not a massage parlor or a hair salon with high school graduate employees. It seems the bashing came from people who had never even investigated it's services and warned potential patients about getting their procedures done in a "spa". It would have been more helpful for me to have found some information about the procedure I was trying to research.
Everyone was fantastic and the surgeons were outstanding ! In fact they even located an umbilical hernia during my procedure and took care of that as well.
I am so sick of finding peoples idiotic opinions on the internet. It's sad that not even one doctor who put his two cents in had the balls to at least research the Allure medical spa and ask a few questions. I would really question those doctors abilities
Dr. McCrary

She was knowledgeable and well regarded in the medical community