22 Year Old Female, Hated Nose for Years, Wanted to Be More Comfortable in my Own Skin! - Macomb, MI

I am a 22 year old female and I've hated my nose...

I am a 22 year old female and I've hated my nose for as long as I could remember. I was too scared to do anything surgical, but I had come to the conclusion that I needed to be more confident and feel comfortable in my own body. I had a consultation with Doctor Fozo and I've never been happier!!!!!!

22 Year old female who always hated her nose!!

Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Fozo was very kind and very understanding to what I wanted! He was very upfront and I felt very comfortable in trusting his opinions and knowing that my outcome would be just like I wanted! And so far, it is! The office and staff were so kind. Doctor Fozo and his staff answered all of my questions, (which were a lot!) The day of my surgery, I was very nervous, but the staff at Doctor Fozo's office helped calm me down and ease my nerves, I even remember laughing and joking with the staff right before my surgery! After my surgery, I remember speaking to the doctor and staff and still feeling very comfortable. I was able to call the staff and Doctor Fozo during my healing time with any questions. I am very happy I chose Doctor Fozo. I was very weary in trusting a doctor with sculpting my nose, but speaking to Doctor Fozo made all of my worries fade. I've never been happier, I've always wanted to feel more comfortable in my own skin, and now that I have had rhinoplasty, I already feel 100% more confident!