Mother of 2, 33, 100lb Weightloss - Macneal Hospital, Berwyn, Illinois

So its day 3. Still in pain & swollen. Pain isnt that bad. Don't really know what to expect. So ready to get these drains out.

1st follow up

So I went to my 1st Dr apptment had my drains removed from my breast. Thank god. Now 2 more to go.

2weeks post op

So I had my 2nd Dr's apptment & all the drains r removed. Super excited! I feel so much better than last week. I can walk more & bathe myself. Yes! I think I kinda had the blues/regrets. Expecting a big change overnight & that's just not realistic. Trying to be patient. Im happy to say I can fit my waist trainer! I've seen some ladies here with it & they look amazing. Hoping I get those results. I'm not in too much hardly any pain. Discomfort in my breast & sides but bareable. I ccan't wait to workout!

I'm Back!!!

Hey everyone. Whoa! its been a long time since I checked in. lol. I'll just post to explain my last 5 months. some days I'm happy with my results & some days I'm not. Looks like I have a lot of questions to answer!

loving the new me