CLINIC BEAUCARE Belgium Mini Face Lift Upper Eye..........four Years on and Still Bad Scaring

Over time I was told that things would settle and...

Over time I was told that things would settle and over the years it would only look better ,this is not the case i have bad scars at each side of my face going under my ears and my right ear has "pixy" ear ( has been pulled up to tight and had a gather in the lob ), I still get small amount of puss from the bottom scar on the jaw line under the ear and the scars in front of my ears all the way down to the bottom are very noticable .My top eye lid surgery has left me with a scar to the left eye just at the outer corner and the fat pads on the inside corner of the top eyes were not removed so i was left with two fat pads which now four years on just look fatter !. I am now at the stage where I feel I need corrective surgery.Over all the staff and location was very good and the price but the surgery ( which is the most important factor ) was a let down :( I will stay in the UK now to get any cosmetic procedures done.
Dr NO

She was to fast in telling me what she felt i needed ( after i had my original consultation with the top man who never did the surgery !) and she was very matter of fact ,not so friendly.