6 YEARS POST-OP facelift- Dr. Koelliker; still very happy, performed in a hospital with a 3 night privte room stay + 6 more nig

Motivated by the mirror I began seeking help to...

Motivated by the mirror I began seeking help to make my outside look the way I felt on the inside. What I found in the US sounded like a nightmare. Out patient surgery followed by many trips back to the surgeons over the next 2 weeks. That's not for me. I wanted the movie star treatment. So I set my eyes on Mexico.

I researched many locations but narrowed it down to 3, one of those being Dr. Koeliker and Facelift Mexico. I had several phone consultations with surgery centers but Facelift Mexico offered the totally worry free experience I was looking for. But there were pre op requirements before I could be considered a viable candidate.

Once I received a clean bill of health, Pat Marino and staff at took care of all of the arrangements. All I had to do was show up at the airport with my passport. Once on the ground in Mexico my driver wisked me away to MAC Hospital in Celaya were I settled in to my private room before Dr Koeliker arrived. Can I just say here that the food at MAC was amazing. Nothing like hospital food in the US. It was a pleasure to spend 3 days in their care.

My days in the hospital following surgery passed quickly. I can't even imagine how people do this outpatient. And before you know it my driver was at my door waiting to escort me to the resort to continue my recovery. While there the staff saw to my every need. My prescriptions were filled and delivered to me and Dr Koeliker made house calls to check my progress. The day before check out he came by and removed my stitches too, though I think that is usually left to one his nurses. ;)

Dr. Koeliker was amazing. He was thorough and attentive. He popped in the night before surgery to review pre-op tests and answer questions.  Following surgery he not only ensured my comfort and care, he took calls from my nervous daughters in the US.

Once settled at Club Casa Marino in San Miguel, Dr Koeliker made house calls to make sure my recovery was effortless and on schedule.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  I'm so grateful to him and all of those who aided in my recovery at Facelift Mexico.

My surgery was 7 yrs ago and people still mistake my 35 yr old daughter for my sister.

I would love to go back to San Miguel. I've kept in touch with Pat Marino and staff over the years. Who knows maybe in a year or two I'll make a return visit.

Procedures Include...
1. temporal forehead lift
2. upper/lower eye lids
3. mid face with SMAS
4. neck lift
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I would definitely go back to Dr. Koelliker and I recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.