Double Chin (Man)

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

In my 40's now and the double chin is slowly...

In my 40's now and the double chin is slowly increasing in size. figured I should do something about it now before it gets worse. I dont like getting pictures taken of me because its always noticeable. The applicator didnt suction that well and lost suction after 15 minutes (after swallowing) and an error went off. The second time, I held it in place for the full 45 minutes. swallowing twice and while pressing very hard so applicator wouldnt lose suction. afterwards they rub the area. The picture I posted is me looking straight, if I look down my neck it much worse. Hope I see good results.

delayed onset tenderness & slight numbness

neck was feeling normal after treatment. now seems to be a little more tenderness and tingling. they say the more inflammation, the better the results. no changes in appearance yet.

little lump on chin

my neck is the same where the applicator was but there was a fatty lump on my lower left hand side on my actual chin. today it has moved to the right side. very strange. has this happened to anybody?

19 days

19 days post-treatment. havent seen any changes yet. waiting impatiently.

2nd treatment

Im having a second treatment on friday. the neck is itchy sometimes in the middle of the night. I heard the itchiness is the inflamed fat cells breaking down. I hope its working. I was told after two treatments there is a 25% reduction. I thought it was 25% reduction on every treatment. so it looks like I will be doing more treatments depending on results.

Treatment day

they used a head apparatus with a strap to hold the applicator in place while seated upright this time. seemed like it held suction much better. I dont notice much difference yet thats why I havent posted any new pictures. I was told that the cool mini is designed to be a little less effective than regular cool sculpting due to the major nerves around the chin and thyroid in neck. The cold settings are probably calibrated differently too, thats why it takes at least two treatments for the cool mini. they said wait 3 months for maximum results.

41 days

no changes yet. more neck soreness after 2nd treatment.