Double Chin (Man)

In my 40's now and the double chin is slowly...

In my 40's now and the double chin is slowly increasing in size. figured I should do something about it now before it gets worse. I dont like getting pictures taken of me because its always noticeable. The applicator didnt suction that well and lost suction after 15 minutes (after swallowing) and an error went off. The second time, I held it in place for the full 45 minutes. swallowing twice and while pressing very hard so applicator wouldnt lose suction. afterwards they rub the area. The picture I posted is me looking straight, if I look down my neck it much worse. Hope I see good results.

delayed onset tenderness & slight numbness

neck was feeling normal after treatment. now seems to be a little more tenderness and tingling. they say the more inflammation, the better the results. no changes in appearance yet.

little lump on chin

my neck is the same where the applicator was but there was a fatty lump on my lower left hand side on my actual chin. today it has moved to the right side. very strange. has this happened to anybody?