Life Changing Experience - Dearborn, MI

I was referred by Dr. Lytle by his staff massage...

I was referred by Dr. Lytle by his staff massage therapist Dena, who was treating me after a prior liposuction procedure I had at another clinic. Dena spoke so highly of Dr. Lytle in terms of his compassion for people and his skills as a plastic surgeon that I scheduled a consult with him for a "Mommy Makeover"....breast lift, tummy tuck, and additional liposuction. From the moment I met Dr. Lytle I knew that he would be my plastic surgeon. He discussed in detail with me what each procedure would entail and even drew out diagrams so that I could have a visual of he would be doing from a surgical perspective. I've had experience with a lot of physicians over the years, but none with such a caring spirit for his patients and genuine desire to help them achieve the results they are looking for. I've never written a review for a physician before or for any other experience for that matter, but I would highly recommend Dr. Lytle if you're looking for a very skilled and compassionate plastic surgeon, who cares more about his patient rather than his checkbook. I am 2 weeks post-op since my surgery and can already see the beautiful change in my body and the results of his surgical talents. If you're undecided about a plastic surgeon, please schedule a consult with Dr. Lytle. You will not be disappointed. Also, his staff are some of the kindest and friendliest people I've ever met and the office atmosphere is so welcoming!!!
Dearborn Plastic Surgeon