23 Year Old with Sagging Breasts - Lynn Haven, FL

I developed very early, getting size C breasts...

I developed very early, getting size C breasts around middle school. Immediately, I began to get stretch marks, as well as sagging breasts, they had never been very "normal". As I got older, this became a source of insecurity for me. I was constantly struggling with finding the right clothes to wear as well as pain in my back and neck from trying to support them. At 23, I was referred by my Dr, to Dr Ceydeli. He is amazing! The worst part about the whole experience, is the wait to see him. You usally can not get to him until about an hour after your appointment, so that's a bit of a downside. However, everything from the office and staff, to the way Dr Ceydeli cares for his patients is unbelievable. He did a fantastic job on breast lift, and I have never been happier, or more proud, of my chest!! I would, and do, recommend this procedure, and Dr Ceydeli, to 100% of the people I speak to about it.
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ceydeli is a fantastic surgeon. He always made me feel very comfortable and even beautiful. He is very proud of his work and it shows. I would never let anyone I love see another surgeon for breast surgery.