Changed a bad scar so it looks like a very thin scratch!

Had a scar revision performed on a forehead...

Had a scar revision performed on a forehead laceration. I injured myself when I blacked out and banged my forehead into the crown molding on the wall in the middle of the night. I was left with a huge two inch facial laceration. Dr. Kutty was able to remove a lot of skin and make the scar a long thin line. After six months, the two inch scar is much lighter and should be barely noticeable in one year. I was able to get in quickly whenever I needed to see him. The wait times were short and follow-up care was very good.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kutty did an excellent job with a scar revision on my forehead laceration. The emergency room did a very poor job of stitching up the laceration. Dr. Kutty performed a very skillful job transforming the huge laceration into a long thin line. The difference between the before and after is like night and day. The staff was always very friendly and kind and quick to answer my emails. Highly recommend! The final result will not be known until one year after the procedure. Will post an update then. The scar is definitely much lighter at 6 months postop and now looks like a long, thin scratch. The procedure was expensive at $2600 but he delivered good results.