5 Months After Full Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Bbl - Lutherville Timonium, MD

After the surgery the pain i was having was on the...

After the surgery the pain i was having was on the muscle that was repair not on the incision, also had a pain pump but still had pain special when i sneezing or coughing that's the worst part! The day of my surgery afyer being discharged i did suffered fron nausea and threw up twice which was when i realized the worst pain from the muscle had to put pressure on it when i was vomiting cuz i felt i was dying from it . The first week was the worst for me specially because of not being able to shower after the drain was removed and was in the shower that same day i felt better. One thing i felt so tired after showering with help or course felt like i was fainting-.- my back was also killing me from not standing straight which i was able to do i think after 2 weeks dont remember exactly but it was around that time. Its almost 5 months since and i have no pain in the muscle anymore just on my new belly botton some type of sensation dont know how to describe it. I have been using a bodyshaper almost every day i feel wierd when i not and also see that my belly swellsand ilike the support even tho its not tht tight n its not the one i received fron the dr.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

So far so good he answers to your calls when you need him, fast appointment scheduling, saw him multiple times because of my incision me worrying but it was all healing ok but still wanted to make sure he saw me every time even Saturday to removed my drain! Answered my texts!