Marvelous Mommy Makeover - Lutherville, MD

45 years and 5 kids later... deservingly treated...

45 years and 5 kids later... deservingly treated myself to BL & TT! Did ALOT of research on Real Self to prepare months before surgery where I had most of my questions and concerns answered and then Dr Schreiber & staff helped seal the deal at the consultation .
Surgery itself went perfect, definitely recommend overnight stay in hospital with mommy makeover for extra precautions. TT was very difficult recovery but sooo worth it!!! It took me about 3 weeks to feel really great and stand up straight. I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to get my "pre - baby " body back.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Schreiber. First of all, his love for what he does shines through his staff, his bedside manner , his skills , his professionalism and of course his smile :-). He is so caring and attentive through every step of the process. He addressed every concern or fear that I had pre and post procedure! He is extremely personable and checked on my progress frequently. I made a great decision going with Dr Schreiber and will always recommend and return to him. He and his staff are awesome!!!