What a Joke, Didn't Even Get What I Paid For - Lutherville, MD

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I paid A LOT of money to have some work done. I...

I paid A LOT of money to have some work done. I told Dr Shermak specific areas I really wanted done and my concerns. She said she understood and tried to put me at ease. After the surgery those same specific areas didn't look good to me. She told me it was just swollen and to give it some more time. Over time, the areas looked exactly the same as they did before surgery or worse. My arms had a huge indented spot that made my arms look wavy, which was a concern of mine before surgery, she made my stomach even more uneven then it was before, she made my nipples 2 different shapes and she didn't even Lipo my bra line like I paid for. After I had my second child I went to a different plastic surgeon. He proceeded to tell me how when she did my arms, she only did part of my arms which is why I had the huge indent. Not the whole arm. I was furious to find out that the areas I paid for either weren't done or only done half way. Never again will I go to Dr Shermak. I had to spend a lot of money just to fix her pitiful attempts at plastic surgery.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon