35 Year Old Female - Lutherville, MD

From the beginning, the office staff for Dr....

From the beginning, the office staff for Dr. Schreiber and Dr. Schuster were very friendly and professional. Dr. Schreiber and the Nurse Practictioner, Mary were very helpful and accommodating. They answered all of my questions and concerns prior to, during and after the procedure. Overall, I would definitely recommend this office for any procedure. I have since had an additional procedure done (IPL treatment) and referred another friend to their office for botox.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about Mary, the Nurse Practitioner. She is very caring and went above and beyond to help make this a more pleasant experience. She walked me thru step by step for each treatment. In between the 3 and 4th treatment I became concerned the sessions were not working and she called me over the phone to discuss my concerns and explained that it would take some time to see my desired results. She even helped me change my routine prior to the next session to see if that would help improve results. Since, I have noticed a vast improvement. In addition, I have had an additional procedure (IPL treatment) with Mary and am very happy with the results for that as well.