Very Dissappointed Brazilian Butt Lift After Care - Lutherville, MD

After interviewing 4 Plastic Surgeons, I decided...

After interviewing 4 Plastic Surgeons, I decided to with Dr. R because he seemed to be quite knowledgeable about how fat behaves in the body. He spent a lot of time explaining the process and his staff was great. Unfortunately, after the procedure, I was experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort. I telephoned and saw the Dr several times for this, but he insisted that it was my back and sent me for and MRI of my back. He also continued to insist that all I needed to do was wear my compression garment and to give the process more time to resolve itself. I told him that I felt nodules and was not able to sit or lie down without pain.

Finally, I decided to visit Dr. Markmann who sent me for an appropriate MRI which determined that I had two nodules, one on each buttocks that he suspected were fat necrosis and were pushing on nerves. I am scheduled to have them removed next week.

I felt like Dr. R. didn't take my complaints with enough concern. It seemed as if he merely wanted to dismiss my concerns and didn't have any interests in helping me to feel better. The last time I saw him for this problem was in April. It is now August and he has not contact me to check on my status.

I was so disappointed in him and his lack of after care for me. Now my insurance company has to pay for a procedure that he should have diagnosed and treated as a part of my after care.

Shame on you Dr. Rodriguez.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon