2nd Best Decision Of My Life - Lutherville, MD

Choosing to get breast augmentation was the second...

Choosing to get breast augmentation was the second best decision of my life. I say second best because my first best decision was to have VSG (weight loss surgery) almost a year and a half ago. The weight loss surgery saved my life and changed my life forever. However it left me with empty and saggy breasts. As a very feminine woman this was heart breaking to me. Looking down at my chest and seeing nothing but saggy skin was a daily struggle. I made the decision to have breast augmentation about 6 months before i had the procedure done. I spent 6 months saving and then i booked my first pre-surgical appointment. From my first appointment to the day of surgery was about 7 weeks, so it all happened very quickly for me. I am now one month post-op and I love my new breasts !! The pain was about a 6/7 on a 1-10 scale for the first week after surgery and its been a cake walk ever since that first walk. My scarring is minimal and i have no pain/discomfort/ or problems with. Most days I forget they are there now...they feel so natural !! They were hard and sat high on my chest for about 3 weeks, but again they didn't hurt for most of that 3 weeks. I'm told they will soften a little more with time and I look forward to that. Breast augmentation was the right decision for me, but i would urge woman to think long and hard before going about it as it is expensive and the first week is painful.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber was such a blessing !! he walked me through every step of the process and always made sure i was comfortable and happy. Confidentiality was very important to me and his office worked hard to maintain my confidentiality for me. That definitely made me feel secure working with them and trusting them with my body. His bedside manner is second to none. He called 3 times in my first week post-op to check on me, and answered all and any questions. His office is warm and inviting and it was just an absolute pleasure to work with them in getting the body of my dreams. I would pick Dr. Schreiber every single time !! I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff !!