58 and a Long Overdue Breast Lift - Lutherville, MD

When my daughter announced that she was getting...

When my daughter announced that she was getting married, I knew it was time to take action. I could no longer just wish that my clothes looked better or that I felt more comfortable wearing certain styles. My daughter told me that I had to find the perfect dress for the wedding. And I did! My breast lift allowed me to choose from dress styles I would never have considered. I had the honor of walking my daughter down the aisle and I felt as beautiful as she looked! Having this surgery was one of the best decisions I ever made!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber is amazing! During my consultation, he took the time to learn about me. We discussed what my goals were and my reasons for wanting the surgery. He listened to my concerns and thoroughly answered my questions. I left his office feeling confident and excited about my decision. Dr. Schreiber called the evening of my surgery to see how I was feeling. He reassured me that all had gone beautifully. I had no pain and was back to work within a week. Follow up appointments have been great. Dr Schreiber and his entire staff are very caring and attentive. It has been a wonderfully rewarding experience!