Double Chin - Lutherviile, MD

I have always been self-conscious about my chin,...

I have always been self-conscious about my chin, just because I felt like in photos and candid shots I had this double chin. when I would lay down or accidentally open the camera on my phone I would always see my double chin and I hated it. This past summer after losing a bunch of weight and not seeing any of it leave my chin I decided to look into options and came for a consultation. Kybella sounded easy, not surgery and just some swelling and soreness. The actual procedure only took about 15 minutes almost painless- the next 24 hours I had more discomfort in the swelling and sensitivity of the area but nothing crazy. The swelling is definitely noticeable for the first week or so and after that you can conceal it better. Overall it was a positive procedure for me, I have only had one treatment at this point and may or may not opt to have another done- preferably in the winter to cover up the swelling and occasional bruising.
Dr. Schrieber

Dr. Schrieber was very professional and understanding. He did not make me feel self-conscious or embarrassed about my "condition". Always smiling and happy to help- I called him about 3 weeks post-op because I was worried about how the area was healing, he called me back within 30 minutes and re-assured me and said if I was that upset I could come back in. Sure enough within the next week the symptoms were gone and I was very happy with the results at my first follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Schrieber if nothing but a consultation- he knows so much and his work is great.