48 Years 2 Children Tummy Tuck Whit Muscle Repair in Dominican Republic.

I am a woman of 48 years with two births, after...

I am a woman of 48 years with two births, after having two children my body I do not keep at all well; I did not feel well at all as I was very depressed because my skin was totally suspended, saggy and the solution was not really a gym. Look for information with several friends who had already performed plastic surgery, today they are very happy with her body, that made the decision to have surgery and thankfully their experiences have been with the results they expected. They were operated by Dr. Luis A. Mejia, told me about their experiences of the surgeries, the hard work and dedication that has the doctor about all that done. Immediately seek all necessary information all the requirements to get in touch directly with the specialist Dr. Luis A. Mejia who explained to me that i needed that procedure to feel happy to improve my physical appearance as a woman. And so the doctor asked me to evaluate my clinical photos if their responsiveness was immediately at all times was friendly answered to all my questions through the process and after the process. Make the whole process to have my surgery in Dominican Republic, I performed all tests for surgery the day of the surgery. That day the doctor was very attentive to all the details and some of the most important things give you much confidence that he will give 100% so that everything goes successfully. Thank God my recovery was very fast (10 days) because I followed all the recommendations of the doctor and was not painful process, I am totally happy that I made this decision I recommend Dr. Luis A. Mejia excellent professional excellent human.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon