New Vagina Done in DR.

I am 38 years old, I felt self-conscious because...

I am 38 years old, I felt self-conscious because my labia major were "deflated" and looked very wrinkled.
My self-esteem was as well affected because of my disagreement with this part of my body; it cause to feel very embarrassed with my boyfriend because I did not like the way it seems. And talk about this issue with one of my sisters suggested me to seek professional help in this case a plastic surgeon was the indicated, I speak with Dr. Luis A. Mejia after searching for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, immediately write him down by email all my data, the next day made contact with him, his response was immediate; from the first email that I sent I felt a lot of confidence to fulfill myself with him. He recommended fat tissue transfer (Labiaplasty). I explain all the details and the possible doubts that I may have before and after surgery. The procedure was done under local anaesthesia in the office. No pain at all. I supply everything related to prepare my trip Santo Domingo. And thank God today I can tell that I was fine, the doctor is still very aware of my recovery answers all my questions. I can tell you from my experience is a great surgeon is fully recommend.
DR. Luis Alberto Mejia