45 yrs old. BA/BL and Body Lipo

I've been looking and comparing on this site for...

I've been looking and comparing on this site for months and I'm booked and ready in my mind for what is to come. My husband says I've looked at more boobs and bodies than he ever has but I'm sure he doesn't mind. I'm feeling like this is something I've been wanting to happen forever. Can't wait for the new me. Currently I'm a size14. With a 38D but the bra gaps so much at the top it affects what shirts I'll wear.
I'm having lipo on my abs upper and lower, flanks, back,arms and inner thigh. I'll keep ya posted !

I did it!!

I'm day 2 of recovery and doing really well. I've had no oozing or bleeding and my shape is great. The dr said he could not do my arms just to be on the safe side and showed me 3 full containers of literally just fat. I'm super sore in the chest area and my thighs and tummy hurt the most when I get up or lay down. From the moment I came too in recovery I complained about the chest pain, I knew going under the muscle would be painful and I've read like 300 reviews but the pain of my chest was still a shock.

Post op pics

Just after my first shower, 2 days post op. Spent first night at North Star surgical center. Could not say enough good things about my wonderful after care. Had 2 nurses at all times. Very kind attentive and helpful. The extra $1000 for the sleep over was the best money spent.

Day 3

Having a really hard time sleeping. I usually sleep on my side. My breasts are still really sore , obviously it's only day 3. But they look so nice I'm very hopeful. I have a post op apt on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to hearing what the dr says about my progress.

Update day 10

Well I still hurt a fair bit. Outer thighs backs of thighs the worst. Lower abs next and everything else is sort of a daily level 4-5 I'm off my pain meds so I could have normal b/m's which I'll take over pain control . My bruises have shifted so I'm sore where there are no bruises so it just confuses my husband since if he tries to touch me it's never not sore. The pain will pass and a lot of my swelling is down so I can see real changes. I look forward to the next couple of weeks to see changes. And less pain.

Day 6/7

Day 8/9

Day 10

Finally sleeping better.

Day 16. Turning point

well my bruises are gone!! Yeah! But you still can't touch me in some areas. And sitting on the toilet hits the worst place on the back of my thighs. The tape has all come off and my stitches look amazing. My implants are still really high in my chest so I'm looking forward to them settling and my stomach right above my c-section scare is tender of course but also still swollen. I'm very happy I got this done. I won't post again for another 2 weeks unless something really drastic happens cause Christmas time is here and I'm a busy elf.

Doctor review

Not sure how to go back and give my doctor a thumbs up and a worth it review but, even at only 2-3 weeks out I'm totally satisfied. I wanted to see changes in my body I felt I could not achieve on my own and I wanted full upper pole breasts. And I got it. He is a good doctor and he was skilled and knowledgeable when dealing with me and my requests.

3 weeks post op

Coming along well I think. Still have areas that are super sore or numb. Wore an underwire for the first time and I can tell you that if you are having some depressing thoughts about that you've had done it's because you've had a uniboob for 3 weeks, so for me a real bra did wonders for me seeing some real results.

Requested pics

Everything is going well. My surgeon and I think my lower abs are not as sculpted as we assumed they'd be so I may need some in office revision in 4-6 months but I feel like other than that my results are good. I'm adding a thigh before and after. Also a pic of my back. I had my bra line done and although the pics may not show it I am a 36 band instead of a 38 so fir sure there is a major change there too
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

In my area I scoured reviews to see what the consences was about who was best. But really it came down to the before and afters. The office I'm going to has partners so I met with both men and picked Dr Mooty, no question. He just put me at ease and I was comfortable with him immediately.