Terrific Tummy Tuck. Lubbock, TX

After losing over 150 pounds, I had a lot of loose...

After losing over 150 pounds, I had a lot of loose skin. Additionally, the "apron" on my abdomen was often getting irritated and infected. I needed to get rid of the skin that was no longer required for my new body. Dr Rowley was able to remove 13 pounds of skin from my abdomen. This was performed in a day surgery location. I had two drains in my incision for about two weeks. I wore a binder over the area for about 3 months. Being over 50 years old, and obvious disregard for my health in the past, I was a bit slower to heal than the younger folks. Dr Rowley and her staff were patient, comforting, and offered simple, yet appropriate, things for me to do to assist my body to heal.

Currently, I amhaving my thighs done. One was done last week and the other will hopefully be fixed soon. As I continue to loose weight, I will continue to take care of the extra skin. The only doctor I will choose is Dr Jane Rowley.