Consultation Review - Unprofessional. Inappropriate. Disrespectful - Lubbock, TX

Will definitely not be having anything done by Dr....

Will definitely not be having anything done by Dr. Rowley. This was the most uncomfortable and unprofessional Doctor setting I have ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with. Before I even had a chance to get my clothes completely off the doctor stormed in without bothering to knock. Others came in during my exam without knocking as well. Her tone, body language and over all bedside manner was rude. It was very inappropriate. I feel a little violated.
She spent barely any time talking about what I was looking to have done and the few things she said were disheartening and said with an awful almost spiteful tone. At one point she asked if I was in school or working and her answer was very rude and she pretty much laughed at me. I was extremely uncomfortable the entire time.
This was an incredibly inappropriatly managed office. The exam room didn't even seem clean. Can not imagine why anyone would want Dr. Rowley to perform any time of surgery on them.
The nurses were unpleasant aswell. They nurse that brought me back to the room more or less yelled at me even though I was checking in still so obviously could not come back there. The lady in scheduling seemed as though she had no time to talk, and didn't actually provide much info about the cost either. I have nothing positive to say about this Dr, her office, or the entire situation. I would never recommend anyone see her.
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon