40th Birthday Present to Myself - Lubbock, TX

At 39, I had 3 kids under 5, had lost 50 lbs, and...

At 39, I had 3 kids under 5, had lost 50 lbs, and was in the best shape of my life, except for the loose tummy skin and deflated breasts. I decided to do this for myself. The staff is amazing and the results are beyond what I expected. I'd go to Dr. Schmid again in a second. My recovery was relatively easy, but in those first few days post-op, they were incredibly helpful. The facility is modern and what you'd expect from a high end plastic surgery practice. I was back at work in a week and back (gradually) in the gym in 4. Dr. Schmid was confident that I'd have a good experience because I was in such good shape, and he was right. They all seemed so excited to help me. An all around great experience, and worth every penny.
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable and is willing to answer questions from even a nervous husband (TWICE). He put me at ease and gave me the best look possible. The next time I need something cosmetic done, I'll be back at his office, and that includes Botox.