28, 3 Kids, 140lbs, 5"7, 420 Ccs - Lubbock, TX

Depending what bra brand and what type of bra such...

Depending what bra brand and what type of bra such as padded or non. Even lace bras. I am from a full C to a double DD. I was worryed about being put to sleep. I am a certified surgical technician and it is different being on the other side of the scalpel. It can be scary and they answered my questions and talked me through it. Always ask questions and if your surgeon or staff does not take the time to assure you I would asvise you to look elsewhere. Which this was not the case. My procedure was exceptionally well. Makes me want to explore more procedures!! Dr. Mooty and staff were never rushed nor make me uncomfortable. Til this day I love going in to the office for my checkups, 2.5 years later. Which I don't have to but I just come anyway. Love love love them!!
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is awesome. He always communicates well and makes sure I am satisfied. I am super happy with my results and would do it all over again. I'm excited to do more procedures if ever with him. M.B.