21 Yrs Old, Desperate to Not Look 12 Yrs Old in Clothes

I am 21 years old and have never had big breasts....

I am 21 years old and have never had big breasts. I am very petite and was not blessed in that area. Having this procedure done has helped me gain more confidence than I have ever had, and made me feel comfortable in my own skin for a change. I am very pleased with the results and size that Dr. Mooty suggested fit with my frame and over all I am very glad I went through with having breat augmentation done. It is so fun shopping for clothes and wearing new things that I think I actually look good in because now I have a "figure" if you will!
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mooty is very professional and made me feel comfortable through out the entire process from my pre-op appointments to my post-op procedures. Him and his staff were always ready and willing to answer any questions I had and they were all so kind and compassionate. Dr. Mooty did a wonderful job with my Brest augmentation size, giving me exactly what I wanted without making it too much. Being 21 years old, I was nervous about having the procedure done but Dr. Mooty made me feel very comfortable and reassured me about all of my questions and concerns. I have more confidence now than I EVER have and I feel so great! Thank you Dr. Mooty and staff! They did a fantastic job of explaining everything to me and I could not be more pleased with how well they took care of me!