Tummy Tuck...on the Flat Side! Lubbock, TX

See my previous breast reduction and lift with...

See my previous breast reduction and lift with abdominal liposuction reviews with Dr. Jane Rowley!
I finally scheduled my surgery!!!! I was nervous and excited! I was feeling guilty for spending money and asking my family especially my husband to embark on this final journey. But, my husband made me realize it's about me and not vanity. With my breast reduction and lift ...my carpal tunnel, back and neck pain were all alleviated. This TT will probably help my lower back pain issues as well as my self esteem! Friends scared me about the pain. I almost backed out! My TT with muscle repair was a huge success! The pain was not anything like I was expecting! I stood almost straight day 1. I was off narcotics by day 4! The pain pump was a huge success. She removed 8lbs of skin!!! My back pain is gone and I am 5.5 weeks post op and already can tell a huge difference! Every day I see more and more curves and a new me! Can't wait to see me in 6 months!
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jane Rowley Wow! See my other reviews as well. A huge thank you to Dr. Jane, Sandy, Mitzi, Nancy, Erin and Kelli for such a wonderful experience! My scar is beautiful and my tummy is flat! Again, as a nurse of 30 years I am extremely impressed with Dr. Jane's skills to her bedside manners! My breast reduction/lift and TT look beautiful! My biggest thank you to Dr. Jane and everyone in her office is for helping love myself! They made me realize it's not the scale or the chart it's all about ME inside and out! They helped me love myself and helped me build my self esteem and confidence. I have been given back 10 years of just feeling better but most of all looking great and feeling confident!