42 Yrs Old Female. Tummy Tuck . RN for over 20 Years. Lubbock, TX

I first became a patient of Dr Rowley's 10 yrs ago...

I first became a patient of Dr Rowley's 10 yrs ago. This year I had a tummy tuck and things were amazing. The surgery went as planned. I did not have any problems with pain. All of my follow up appointments I did not have to wait long at all. I have been a registered nurse for over 20 years and have dealt with many physicians and have never met one professionally or as a patient as awesome as Dr Rowley. I have spent up to 2 hours in a physician office waiting to be seen, but in Dr Rowley's office the longest I have ever waited is 5 minutes. Her staff is friendly, knowledgeable and provide quality care. I had a very bad C-Section scar and Dr Rowley and her expertise changed my abdomen to where it is not even there. I am 43 have a perfectly flat abdomen and can even wear a bikini. I will never see another plastic surgeon as long as Dr Rowley is in practice. I would recommend her to anyone.
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rowley has always been friendly and provided amazing care. She has always taken time to answer my questions and ensured that I understood what the plan of care was.