46 5'4 - Lubbock, TX

I have always had droopy eyelids and I was tired...

I have always had droopy eyelids and I was tired of being asked if I was sick, or if I was tired, or if I was feeling ok. After tensile research, I knew I wanted eyelid surgery as soon as I was able. Although swollen and blue and purple, I could not be happier with the outcome of the eyelid surgery, but also with Dr. Minns and the entire staff at Lubbock Plastic Surgery!

Day 4

Loving my eyelids! It's hard to believe just 4 days ago, my eyelids were so droopy that it was difficult to see at times! I have a lot of swelling, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

1 Week Post-Op

One week ago today I had just had my surgery, today I'm ready for the stitches to be out and the bruises to go away. Tomorrow I have my 1 week follow-up and I'm hoping for a great outcome!

Day 4

1 Week

Day 10

Better everyday! Less bruising and swelling on day 10. Almost ready to go out in public!

Still love my results!
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were fantastically cordial and made me feel at ease from first impression until the end result.