An Extremely Happy Patient having Worked in the Medical Profession for over 22 Years Now and I Must Say - Loxahatchee, FL

“An Extremely Happy Patient”….having worked in th...

“An Extremely Happy Patient”….having worked in the medical profession for over 22 years now and I must say, Doctor Nir and his colleagues provide a top notch medical service that’s second to none.
Prior to my scheduling my consult with Dr. Nir’s office I did my research and spoke with those that have known of his reputation. Every person I spoke with said nothing but great things about Dr. Nir and colleagues. After meeting with Dr. Nir for the first time, examining his work, patient and physician feedback, I couldn’t resist the confidence I felt in him. I met with his office manager, who provided me with all the of the details and what to expect on surgery day, I again felt reassured and confident that Dr. Nir would take excellent care of me. She spent at least an hour answering my questions and concerns. I personally never had surgery, so I was a little frightened of the surgery its self and not knowing what to expect with anesthesia placed me in a nerve racking disposition. Dr. Nir and his office manager explained that the anesthesiologist will be calling me the night before surgery, in which he did. His anesthesiologist did call me the night before reviewing all my medical history, explained in detail what was going to take place, and then answered all my fearing questions knowing I was a little nervous about the whole procedure. On surgery day, Dr Nir. and his staff patently walked me step by step to help lower my blood pressure as it was through the roof from nervousness and the unknowing. I was finally able to relax from their thorough explanations until it was time to wheel me into the surgical room. They wheeled me in and was told to dream of a vacation spot I wanted to visit, next thing I know, I wake up and Dr. Nir, his nurse and anesthesiologist were in my room explaining that everything went well and that my blood pressure was excellent during the whole procedure. I had no pain, no nausea and was ready and eat and drink as soon as I awoke. I can’t explain how smooth, thorough, and competent Dr. Nir and the staff portrayed from the beginning to the end. Their thoughtfulness and sunny disposition made my experience phenomenal. I pray that my testimony will help one determine that Dr. Nir is the right choice.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I can’t explain how smooth, thorough, and competent Dr. Nir and the staff portrayed from the beginning to the end. Their thoughtfulness and sunny disposition made my experience phenomenal. Dr. Nir is truly an amazing highly skilled surgeon. I am very ecstatic about my outcome. Thank you so much Dr. Nir!