38YO Mother of 3 - Loveland, CO

I'm so excited! I never thought I'd be writing a...

I'm so excited! I never thought I'd be writing a real self review! I'm 38 I have 3 kids 17-16-3. My 3rd baby got me for sure! I had to have a c-section with her. I've had liposuction to multiple areas in the past before my 3rd child and really loved the results. It truly changed my life. I got pregnant with her. I didn't gain weight but it left my stomach stretched with skin that folds over the scar. I'm finally fixing it with a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening!

I wear 36D or 34DD but my boobs are super flat but full on the bottom and since they have a lot of skin under my nipples my surgeon suggested a lift with an implant. I'm excited about that but pretty nervous they're going to be huge so if anyone has had this done and reads my post, please let me know about your experience if you were apprehensive about this also. I just don't want them huge, because even though they're flat they appear huge in my bras. 3 weeks and 6 days to go! Can't wait!
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

I've met Dr Schutte 2 times. I consulted with him 2 years ago and again last week. He's the best! I've been to 4 others. Some were cheaper some more expensive. I picked him because his personality is perfect for me. Also, I love when I go places and see the same staff that means something so the nurses that were there 2 years ago are still there! That's huge for me!!