I Believe Dr. Warren Schutte is Incompetent Based on my Experience - Loveland, CO

Dr. Schutte performed an upper eyelid surgery on...

Dr. Schutte performed an upper eyelid surgery on me in November of 2015 Loveland, Colorado. A week after the surgery I went back to his office to talk to him about my concerns and the infection around the sutures, but I was told by his staff that he is not in the office for my appointment to remove the sutures. When his assistant called him on my behalf to let him know that I wanted him to remove the sutures and bring up my concern; He told his assistant to tell me that this is not a big deal, and his assistant can take care of removing my sutures. I was shocked to say the least that an infection was not a big deal to him. I decided to leave his office to go and see the on call surgeon to get the sutures removed. He confirmed the infection, and prescribed antibiotics to address the infection.
Post-surgery, my eyelids are not symmetrical, and Dr. Schutte admitted they are not even. He stated that my right eyelid needs to be redone. In addition, he agreed to redo my right eyelid surgery for no charge. However, I decided not to move forward with his recommendation primarily due to the fact that I had lost faith in his ability as a surgeon to perform the surgery correctly the second time, and secondarily that I had to take another two weeks off work with no pay due to his inability to perform the surgery right the first time.
To make the story short a few months after the surgery, I went back to see the same on call surgeon who removed my sutures to get a second opinion. He also recommended another surgery on my right eye to correct the first surgery. I reached out to Dr. Schutte to talk to him, but he refused to talk to me and never returned my calls.
I would like to get my money back so another competent surgeon can correct his mistake. I believe Dr. Warren Schutte is incompetent based on my experience, and would hate to see another patient going through the same nightmare as I did.
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon