Love this man!!, Oregon, OR

31 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Love this man!! - Oregon, OR

I have gotten now a total of 4 procedures with Dr. Wittenberg. My results have been absolutely amazing. Previously I did cheek implants, sliding genioplasty, and buccal fat removal. This time I did jawline implants to smooth and countour jaw alongside the sg. 1) He is very experienced and talented, and he makes sure his results are natural. Honestly, while I did extensiv research on many doctors, I am easily convinced of procedures but he won't do things that he thinks are unnatural or unnecessary. Even with my jawline implants he laid out realistic expectations and tries to keep you looking like yourself just with a little improvement. I really like that 2) I am writing this right after my surgery and I feel great. His staff are AMAZING (shoutout to the two assistances who helped me after surgery) and literally walked me back to my hotel and got ice and etc so I wouldn't have to spend money on the Nurse that was previously coming. He's so good I find myself wanting unnecessary procedures from him that I don't need just because everytime I get something done I love it. But he's a good enough doctor where he wouldn't let me anyways! So... I can post pictures in a week or two once swelling is all done :)