Love love love everything about Dr. Pousti and his staff!

Breast Augmentation

Doctor Review

7 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Love love love everything about Dr. Pousti and his staff!

He is absolutely amazing! I have had multiple friends and my sister choose him for their breast augmentations, so I knew I was in good hands. The moment I stepped into his office, I felt welcomed and supported. He takes the time to get to know you as a person and understand the true reasons why you want to get a procedure done. He made me feel comfortable at all times. The day of the procedure I was slightly nervous, but he remembers the little things you discussed previously. He gets to know you on a deeper level than most doctors, which I appreciated. On another note, his staff is lovely. Vanessa and Hailey always made sure I was taken care of from taking pre/post op photos, making sure I felt comfortable during the appointments, and that I was happy. Vanessa called me multiple times before and after procedure to make sure I was doing great. Whenever I walk into the office everyone remembered my name and welcomed me with a warm greeting and a smile. I would definitely recommend Dr. Posuti, not only for his amazing personality and his practice as a surgeon, but his staff is just the icing on the cake!