Love my Fraxel! - Coral Gables, FL

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Love my Fraxel! - Coral Gables, FL

Dr. Patel is extremely professional and empathetic to your needs as a patient. Going into Fraxel , I was not sure what to expect. Dr. Patel was very honest with me and told me to expect some discomfort, but that it would be tolerable. After about an hour of being numb and some embarrassing drool from my face, I was ready to be Fraxeled. I was truly excited about this procedure because I never knew it was possible to have perfect skin. I have always accepted makeup , specifically foundation would be a lifelong commitment for me. I am getting a full series so that my face can be restored and all the sun damage from "loving to be the tan girl" will be erased. I am confident that after 4 treatments I will be putting the foundation on the shelf. During the procedure I was quite relaxed and Dr. Patel kept checking in with me to make sure I was alright. I felt some discomfort periodically, but overall, the procedure was a breeze. After a few days of looking sun burned, and then flaky, my skin is rejuvenated. My pores are SO much smaller and all of that unevenness is disappeared.