LOVE Dr. Mazaheri & LOVE My New Look - Scottsdale, AZ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I am a mother of 3 and have had very large breasts my whole life! I wanted to have a breast reduction and lift and needed to find a surgeon. I was referred to Dr. Mazaheri by a friend who is an operating room nurse and she gets to see a lot of different surgeons operate. I went for a consultation in his office and I instantly liked him. He was warm and friendly and made me feel comfortable. One element in particular that I really liked was how carefully he listened to what I wanted, and he asked me a lot of questions to make sure he really understood how I wanted to look when he was finished. I am post surgery about 3 months and I could not be happier. Dr. Mazaheri did exactly what I was hoping for and I now love how I look. I have gone down 2 shirt sizes and I feel 15 years younger. I wish that I could give him more than 5 stars - the entire experience was fantastic. Dr. Mazaheri is an artist, an excellent surgeon and a compassionate doctor all in one.