49 Years Old and a Smoker. Sun Damage, Sagging, Major Under Eye Issues. Louisville, KY

I received my first Infini treatment on the 14th. ...

I received my first Infini treatment on the 14th. Prior to the treatment, I was told by the technician that it's not completely pain free nor is it excruciating. It all depends on one's pain tolerance. I did fine with it although around my jaw line and bony areas, it was less comfortable. Five days out, my face looks better than the first day, yes, but it still looks as if there are tiny "hole marks" over my face that have scabbed up. Of course, needles were used. However, I don't see any change at all. Perhaps it's just a matter of wanting instant gratification. While I realize it's a process, I'm wondering if the fact that I am a smoker (I really want to quit and am getting ready to do so) will negate the overall outcome of the procedure(s). I paid for a total of 3 treatments. They told me not to use liquid foundation due to bacteria that might grow inside pores. I've been using samples of Jane Iredale mineral powder - pressed and loose and it DOES NOT do a great job in covering up the tiny, scabbed holes all over my face. Smile. I went into menopause three years ago and prior to that I really didn't take care of my skin and really didn't have to as sagging and major wrinkles weren't that big of a deal. However, it seems ever since I've been in menopause, everything has gone down hill, pardon the pun, from skin issues, aches and pains, and mood. Yikes!

49 Year Old with Moderate Wrinkles Around Eyes, Forehead, Mouth. Major Bags and Excess Skin Under Eyes. Starting to See Jowls.

I wanted a reduction in wrinkles, skin firming and a "better looking" under eye area. I went on line to research the Infini RF, including this site. It all looked great. The before/after pics on the manufacturer's website looked fantastic. I spent over 4 months on a series of 3. The $1,400 did not include the cost for the product: alphaeon growth serum, $180; the moisturizer, $60; the under eye cream, $100. I spent another $350 on product after the 3rd treatment.

I was really hopeful and invested time, money and gave my trust. I had my follow up last week and you could barely see a difference when the series of photos were reviewed side by side. I did not experience the grandiose results that the manufacturer's website seemed to indicate. I had saved a little bit and decided, on that follow up visit, to get botox to get rid of the wrinkles that the Infini didn't touch. I realize all individuals don't respond the same to a given technology, but, honestly, the experience has led me to believe that plastic surgeons exploit women's insecurities and charge way too much money. In spite of the fact that the Infini gave very little improvement, I would have remained a loyal customer had the staff member said, "since you did not receive anything close to what you expected, how can we help you to feel like you got your money's worth?" Sure, some will take advantage of such a situation, but, for me, I'm really disillusioned and feel like I am the one who has been ripped off.

Sabrina performed the procedure. I like her. She's not as fakey or as scripted as a couple of the other people I've talked to at this practice. The rating for Staff/Professionalism reflects other staff members. Not sure about the practice itself as I went in originally to get fillers in the under eye area. The surgeon said it would be a waste of money and that only eye surgery - lower eyelid- would make a difference. I was uneasy only because I wasn't sure if he was telling me that because eye surgery is more profitable or if it was the truth. And it very well may be true - I don't know. I'd like to see how the Infini does on the under eye area first before I make a definite judgement. Update: My last of 3 treatments was about a month ago. I'm disappointed with the results. Minimal improvement. I researched the Infini and saw all of these dramatic results and read doctors' posts about how promising this treatment was compared to just microneedling since the infini has the added heat element. I still need botox. Still need fillers. Still have lines, wrinkles. Had to buy another bottle of Alphaeon HG serum, cleanser and Revision firming cream (which is what the freaking Infini was supposed to do - "tightening") and spent a total of 358. I'm looking at $2000 spent in total. I am not happy with the results. I was under the impression that the Infini RF would drastically minimize lines, wrinkles, AND firm/tighten. Crazy.