Dr. Daniels

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniels for the past...

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniels for the past six years. I went to her initially for acne and she gave me medication that cleared it up. I also had a dark black keloid on my chest that was raised, ached, and was dark. I have a caramel complexion. Dr. Daniels is a beast. She did a combination of fraxel laser and kenalog (? Spelling) injections. My keloid is now flat, flesh colored, and pain-free. I send everyone to her. Her prices are reasonable and she is a wonderful doctor. She was upfront about the pricing and very thorough. She is patient and takes her time with her patients. The office needs to be on the style network or in a fashion magazine. She has an amazing staff and I just love her. I went to three other dermatologists for my keloid on my chest and the keloid got worse. Mine got better and I believe that she was sent by God. She is a knowledgeable dermatologist and I believe that she is looking to take the dermatology world to the next level. I have been seen by her and watched another dermatologist shadow her. She does laser treatments, botox, acne, keloid treatments, etc. I send everyone to her because she is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person.
Louisville Dermatologic Surgeon