Finally a New Happy Me! Mommy Makeover. Louisville, KY

I have had several consults in louisville. Dr...

I have had several consults in louisville. Dr Mizuguchi was the one I liked the most by far. His staff was great. I took in pictures of what I wanted and what I please dont to me didnt want. lol He and his nurse spent an hour looking at my pictures explaining how, what and why to me. His scheduler Amy was very patient dealing with my hectic schedule to schedule my consult. I am booked and scheduled for a tummy tuck, muscle repair, major lipo to hips, and brazilian butt lift. I will come back on the 27th for a breast lift with no implant and some lipo on my bra line back area and I couldnt be more excited!

Scheduled

Super excited cannot wait I am scheduled for a breast lift and Lipo around bra area on April 18th then I go back on April 20th for a Brazilian butt lift, extended tummy tuck with muscle repair, and extensive hip Lipo. Would really like inner thigh Lipo but we will see. I couldn't be more excited :) I have a countdown app and currently it is 29 days away which feels like forever. I cannot wait to be happy in my own skin!!!!

Preop

I had my preop April 5th ;) I still am thinking Dr. Mizuguchi and his people are AWESOME! They literally spend as much time as you need to answer ALL your questions. I always worried especially since I've had other consults about the cute skinny awesome staff being judgmental but they are anything but. They are amazing, understanding and down to earth. Dr. Mizuguchi came in again went over what we will be doing, everything was amazing! Amy chatted with me like a best friend would :) can't wait to be on the flat side and enjoying my new body!!!! Hope my reviews and thoughts stay so positive but I feel confident they will :) 6 days away :)

Lipo and Brazilian butt lift/fat transfer

The order of procedures changed a little today I had my Brazilian butt lift/fat transfer and hip and back Lipo. I must say I really feel great so far very far from what I expected. Not sure if the butt lift is exactly as I expected the bottom seems a little like my weird old butt, however I realize it takes time to fluff and it hasn't even been 24hrs. Still happy with with everything love that Dr Mizuguchi did more back Lipo than I expected and still think he and his staff is awesome. :) hoping that on Wednesday when I go back for my muscle repair, tummy tuck, breast lift and bra line Lipo, that he really gives me an amazing body and waist! Please oh please so far so good :)

So far I am estatic

Omg I can't believe this me and I still have swelling. If I look like this or better after swelling then OMG is all I can say!

Almost 4 weeks

Ok so I am almost four weeks and for the most part I am very happy. I have to say something about Dr. Mizuguchi's nurse Keri to start out, she is simply AMAZING! So sweet, caring, knowledgeable and sincere. She is an amazing asset to his team. And I love Dr. Mizuguchi as well but I am not 100% happy with the FUPA I still have as that was one of my main goals with this surgery and Lipo :( it's still early so I am hoping I am just paranoid and impatient and it's just swelling that will soon dissipate, but if not and its still there around the 9 month mark I am that Dr. Mizuguchi will do a revision or Lipo to correct it. I am in as far as I can go with 21,000 :(

Hope it's swelling

I LOVE Dr Miziguchi I say it every review and I mean it and yes I look better but I am not as flat as I hoped to be. I still have the fupa and a pooch :( I hope it's just swelling :( I am trusting my doctor

6 months post op

My results are still amazing compared to where I started but unfortunately I got a seroma that messed up my results. But Dr Mizuguchi is amazing and is doing a revision in February to ensure my happiness and results. I wouldn't choose any other dr.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

So far I think hes amazing! Grrr it won't let me give him the stars so far I'd give 5 across the board!!!