Scared Above Outcome - Louisville, KY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

12 days post SMAS with fat transfer. Very...

12 days post SMAS with fat transfer. Very disappointed with results. Obvious lines at the temples due to wrong vector of pull.. I have hidden in my house since this procedure and cannot even imagine having to have this redone. I could have saved myself alot of money, time off, weight loss and severe anxiety by just leaving my face alone and accepting the wrinkles that I had.

I had an accident last year and went to a Board Certified Otolaryngolist and also Board certified Plastic surgeon to revise scar tissue of face and septoplasty needed due to accident and thought since I already had to have surgery that this would be the time to perform a facelift. I was trying to be discreet about facelift and took adequate time off from work for healing. It is very obvious that I have had work done due to these obvious lines at the temples due to vector of pull. I am trying to be patient and give this time before I rate the final outcome.