61 Year Old -- SO Happy with These Results and Only 6 Days Out! - Louisville, KY

Have been considering a face lift for about 5...

Have been considering a face lift for about 5 years. Now at 61, things were getting beyond hopeful, even using fillers and Botox. So I had the money saved and went for it with choice of the perfect physician in my area. Couldn't be happier. This doc is gentle, skilled, and tremendously careful. No worries with him.

Preop Video

Just wanted to add this video day before surgery. Trying to organize all my day to day pictures so that you can all see the journey. It was good!

New start to 9 days post op pictures!

Well, I'm having a hard time getting these pictures lined up but I want to show some before and then day by day after -- plus I'm expecting so much more swelling to go down -- so after a few days I'll post more.

2 Weeks before surgery

Day 11! Enjoying my day on the sun porch.

We live in the woods. Deep in. So bugs and every other thing you don't want can be a problem. And I teach online nursing from home so I get to lie out on my beautiful porch -- keep my head up still and slowly (a bit drugged still) read and grade papers. How does it get any better?

Day 11, Lazy Sunday in the Sun

Still sleeping at night with my head up on a wedge -- and a little Lorazapam (half a tab) with tylenol in me. A lot of swelling yet to go down. Get to see the doc again on Monday for a facial and assessment of how things are going!

Scars, stiches and staples out -- Day 11

A look at well hidded scarring

Most painful scar -- under the chin!

It's not the scar so much at the whole neck area that is sensitive

Day 12

I just keep watching. Feeling better every day and certainly counting on swelling to down more and skin to look less 'stretched.'

Day 16

I couldn't be happier with this result and I know the swelling is still going down and numbness is slowly disappearing -- scars healing. Bruise? Barely to speak of. I've been out and about since day 6 or 7 and no one has noticed or even looked at me like "Did you have a facelift?" haha. Good news!!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

This man is the best anywhere. I spent over 2 years looking for and using products (fillers and so on) from other physicians around. Met this guy and he's an artist, a perfectionist, a physician of the highest order. And his prices weren't that much higher for the much higher services. You seriously cannot go wrong with this guy. On wait times -- that's in the office, where it's freezing and you sit for a long time. They owe me a few hours, lol.