Coolsculpting is NOT Painless - Louisville, KY

After lots of research (including here), I had...

After lots of research (including here), I had Coolsculpting done today. Please be aware that you may, indeed, have pain and not just "mild discomfort". To be clear, I had abdomen done (with a large device) and then both sides and flanks. The abdomen was the worst and my technician prepared me for that. HOWEVER, after the 5-10 minutes of cooling, I did not simply go numb. The heavy device was sitting on my hips (a necessity due to proper placement) and I had some stabbing pains and strong aches in my hips and back nearly the whole hour. The nurse said she has seen this on occasion, especially with petite clients. Happily, the other treatments were much easier! I have no idea about my results yet (of course). I definitely can function but, my core feels like a bad sunburn or lots of workout strain. Also, the bruising on my sides is severe. IF I get good results, it will have been worth it but, you need to know going in that not everyone has an easy experience with it.
Banis Plastic Surgery Clinic

Excellent - I had two different people who consulted on my case and took great care of me every step of the way.