19 Years Old, No Kids, 135 Lbs, 5'4. Sientra 385 Cc Textured High Profile. Submuscular Placement - Louisville, KY

Seeking larger and fuller breasts. Meeting Dr....

Seeking larger and fuller breasts.

Meeting Dr. Calobrace in consultation appointment: I met Dr. Calobrace in his Lexington location for my consultation appointment. His nurses and staff were extremely helpful both before the consult and during. Dr. Calobrace sat down and spent ample time with me in my pre operative visit, and was most interested in understanding my personal desired outcome.

My pre-op: Held in Louisville Kentucky where his surgery center is located. At this location, nurses assured me in my "before" pictures, and also allowed me to look at my chosen implants on a computer digitized self rendering. The technology was awesome. Dr. Calobrace met with me again during this visit to assure we were on the same page and to ask any questions.

Surgery day: Was today! (July 12 2016) in Louisville KY. Once again I was helped by nurses in answering last minute questions, taking a pregnancy test, checking vitals etc. Calobrace then met with me to do a quick drawing on my chest. I then met both of my anesthesia Drs as well as my nurse anesthetist. Everyone made me feel comfortable and kept my anxiety level to a bare minimum. The only pain I felt in the surgery process was the Lidocaine numbing they applied before inserting my IV. From here, everything was painless and easy.

Day of surgery, after surgery: Dr Calobrace gave me what he called a "nerve block" that is supposed to be effective for up to 12 hours. I am now approaching the 12 hour mark and still feel almost no pain from the surgery (crazy right). I am expectant that it will set it in soon.

I will keep everyone posted on my feed for the following weeks and days (:

Evening after surgery

Wrapped in Ace bandages

First unwrap

About 18 hrs after surgery (loving them). Very firm and just a little high. Dr. Calobrace did an excellent job creating the submuscular pocket so I don't have a whole lot of "dropping" to do.

Pain level is excellent, I'd say it's about a 2/10. Was expecting much worse.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon