Best Decision Ever! - Louisville, KY

I had wanted to do an augmentation for some time,...

I had wanted to do an augmentation for some time, but was very apprehensive about plastic surgery. Dr. Salzman and his staff took the time to answer all of my questions and were very patient and sure not to pressure me into a decision I was not ready to make. After fully informing me and educating me on the procedure and even its risks, I was ready to have the augmentation. I am now 8 weeks post surgery and cannot believe what an amazing difference the augmentation made. I am so happy I decided to have it done and even more so thrilled with my decision to have it performed by Dr. Salzman. I would highly recommend ( and will return to) Dr. Salzman and his staff for any and all cosmetic surgical and skin needs.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Dr. Salzman has a great eye for result visualization and makes it happen. He is very confident and competent in his abilities and will be very open an honest with his recommendations and what realistic results can be achieved. He is beyond knowledgable and wholly trustworthy.