23 Y/o 5'2 111lbs Breastfed 1

I've always had smaller breast but prior to breast...

I've always had smaller breast but prior to breast feeding my daughter I had small perky breast. I've always wanted larger breast but was never self conscious of my breast. After 14 months of breast feeding my breast were very deflated, lacking volume and I felt as if my nipples were to big for my breast. After doing research on several surgeons in my area I had noticed that a lot of girls with similar frames had ended up with implants that seemed to have a large gap between them or "arm pit tits" as I call them. So I knew I didn't want that so I kept searching and searching I finally found Dr. Nana and made a consultation. I immediately knew he was a great fit. He had the gift of putting you at ease when talking about the procedure and makes you feel beautiful without having anything done. Im a smaller girl 5'2" 111 lbs. so I tried on between 400-475cc. At the first appointment I couldn't decided, at my pre-op I decided to go with 470cc ultra high profile.

Week 4

Week 4 had been a good week! I can finally see them dropping some and morning boob has been almost non-existent!
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing!!! He makes you feel beautiful as you are. Never any pressure about the procedure. I felt as if he knew the look I was going for and helped make my expectations a reality. All the staff is phenomenal!!!!