Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss - Louisville, KY

I chose Dr. Little after consulting with various...

I chose Dr. Little after consulting with various PS in the area over the last 8 years. I lost about 200 pounds through gastric bypass and was not able to lose some of the fat in the areas around the waist, butt, etc.
I liked the idea of Dr Little wanting to see me twice before scheduling anything. He wanted to make sure that I understood what I was about to embark on. I had surgery on Oct 26th, 2015. While at this time I am only 5 weeks out and had some separation of my incision (through my fault of doing too much too soon), he has been there for me 24/7. He is calming, caring, and compassionate. Dr Little and his staff answer after hours quickly and are always willing to help. I was given his personal cell phone number so I could text or send photos when I had questions which was really helpful.
Just an overall amazing surgeon...I feel that even though I have a slight set back that I am in good hands. I look forward to my next procedure with him in about 3 months.

Update

I have fully recovered from my LBL with Dr Little. I am currently three weeks post op arm and medial thigh lift. Doing well because of the excellent care of my surgeon. He is just wonderful.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon