BBL, Best Decision I've Ever Made. - Louisville, KY

I'm 21 and I've always had a flat butt. I was...

I'm 21 and I've always had a flat butt. I was blessed with boobs but almost no butt at all. I've researched the procedure of a Brazilian butt lift for months and Dr. Mizuguchi was my first and only choice. During the consultation we discussed that my butt skin is very tight and to get the large butt I wanted I might have to do mutiple bbl's. But I put my faith into it and went with the procedure. He decided to use my hips and back as the fat donor sites to give me a better contour.
Ive never had any cosmetic procedures done before this but when I was there entire staff was so nice and welcoming, it made me feel more confident in doing the procedure. The doctor is amazing, he always put a smile on my face every appointment.
The day of surgery I was more excited than nervous, with a little bit of worry that I had spent 7k for my butt to only slightly be changed. But the excitement was over whelming.

The nurses in the operating room were honest letting me know the pain to expect and informed me on my medication and answered all my last minute questions. I woke up from the surgery very tired and already in the post garment. They let my boyfriend come back and see me which I'm thankful for because I know he was so worried and it made me wake up more. I was fed crackers and a drink then I was ready to leave so they gave me a pillow to lay on on the ride home but I was just ready to get in my bed and go to sleep.
I took my pain meds every four hours as instructed but surprisingly I was not in pain as the nurse said i would be. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling through out the healing process. Having my boyfriend help me with anything I needed through the week really came in handy. I went back to work five days after the surgery but I was not ready. I should have taken at least a week and half off because I walk around a lot at work and have to bend over some. The day I went back to work was the only day I was in pain, so I left to go home and rest.
I am a month and half post op and I'm still saying it was the best decision I've ever made. I was shocked at how much fat was transferred and stayed since my butt skin was so tight. My butt touched walls when I scooted by someone walking through door ways. I was so ecstatic. :)
After most of the swelling went down after a month, I was still happy about it and debating still on if I want to do another one or not for more volume.
All in all, I chose a great doctor and I'm pleased with the procedure I had done.

Another pic

If you don't like something, change it.

Wanted to add a few more pics. Four months post op.
Louisville Plastic Surgeon

So friendly, he put a smile on my face at every appointment!